Click in button to download the pôster sample.Download
Information about Presentation
Posters should be fixed on the 21st of October during the lunch break. All the posters must be presented on the 21st and 22nd of October. The number of your poster will be available in the Programme at a Grance that all the participants will receive at the event. The number of the poster corresponds to its location at the Poster Session.
For oral presentation, each author will have 10 minutes to present the abstract and 5 minutes for questions. The author should come earlier to save the presentation in the computer.
The deadline for abstracts submission (poster presentation only) have been updated to July 30th.
All submissions will be acknowledged.
The best accepted papers will be invited to be published at Scientia Agricola, a scientific publication qualified as "Qualis A2", with a JCR of 0,864 (2011).
For more information please refer to http://www.esalq.usp.br/scientia/ or http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_serial&pid=0103-9016&lng=en&nrm=iso
Three-Page Abstracts should be submitted exclusively in .DOC ou .RTF formats as follows:
- The abstract will be presented in oral or poster forms;
- The author will be considered by the Organizing Committee as responsible for the abstract, including spelling names of co-authors and co-authorship authorization;
- Indicate on the abstract submission form the session and the preference for oral or poster presentation, which will be decided upon further evaluation of the Scientific Committee;
- Each registration can send a maximum of 1 abstract;
- Abstracts not attending to the established rules will not be edited and therefore, not accepted;
- Authors will receive receipt confirmation via email and will be later informed in which session the abstract has been accepted;
- The poster should have the following dimensions: 90 cm width x 120 cm length.
- Abstracts should be submitted according to the ABSTRACT SAMPLE, following these guidelines:
- Abstracts should be submitted considering 2 to 3 pages maximum;
- Language: English only;
- Text set in A4-sized paper;
- Margins: 3cm top, botton and 2cm left, right
- The abstract should be written in a word processing program (Word, Word Perfect) and saved in Rich Text format. (.rtf);
- Font: Times New Roman, size 14 for Title and 11 size for text; TITLE in CAPS with scientific names properly typed in italic style, and lower case for authors, institution and address
- Spacing: standard between characters and single line spacing;
- Alignment: justified;
- Authors: Names of authors should be separated by coma. The name of the author presenting the paper should be underlined. Include footnotes to link the authors and institutions;
- Institutional affiliation, authors address should immediately follow the title;
- One blank space must separate the filiation from the body of the text;
- Each abstract should include up to four keywords that define the subject and allow indexing of the work;
- Acknowledgements should be inserted at the end of the abstract, after keywords, without space, indicating only the abbreviations of the Institutions.
Click here to download the abstract sample
If you have not registered yet, please click here
Query the Status of Your Abstract
Already available the query status of your abstracts. Periodically accompany the evaluation result.